You should have…
1. stepped out in thigh-high boots and a miniskirt at least once.
2. adapted something from a school girl’s uniform-pleated skirt, Peter Pan collar, or over-the-knee socks for your working wardrobe.
3. exposed a cowboy boot.
4. taken to the streets in a nightgown.
5. done sequin pants for a day.
6. gone goth, punk, or grunge for the night.
7. reinvented an oversize men’s blazer as a dress.
8. blown your tax return on a pair of skinny leather pants and regretted it.
9. worn a “signature” hat.
10. referenced at least two of the following for inspiration: Joan Jett, Jane Birkin, Biana Jagger, Stevie Nicks, Kurt Cobain, or Anita Pallenberg.